Thursday 22 September 2011

Projects, Projects and More Projects!!!

I am already on my 4th week of TY . The time has really flown by and I have  loved every minute of it! At the moment, we are overwhelmed with projects, including mini company and young scientist projects. Let me tell you, it won't be easy! Each project we are given is challenging in different ways but they will be a great achievement in the end :)
Another aspect of Transition Year that I'm really looking forward to is our week of work experience in November and in March. It should be really good for us as it will give us a taster of what the real working world is like. Plus, I've always wanted to work with children and I'm getting that opportunity in a primary school and a creche :D It will be great fun!

Bye For Now (: x

No comments:

Post a Comment