Thursday 15 September 2011

Carlingford Woooo!!!

On Monday, we arrived in Carlingford. The wind was overwhelming and i was almost knocked off my feet! We were brought into the adventure centre and  separated into groups, then we went off to do team building exercises which were really fun and also a bit difficult! It was a great achievement when we completed the tasks though. After, we had lunch and went off to laser tag. That was so much craic! We dressed up like we were in the army and had guns. It was very realistic. That night there was great atmosphere in the centre. There was another school there so we all made loads of new friends.
The next day, after breakfast, we went orienteering in the mountains. It took so long and we got really lost! We finished eventually but with a lot of team effort! After lunch that day we did rock climbing and ab sailing. This was my favourite activity as it really forced me to step outside my comfort zone and try something i wouldn't normally do. It was terrifying but i did it!
Then it was time to go home. I left Carlingford with a whole new insight into myself and my classmates. It really was a great trip.

Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment